What do people do for a living

Oh, I remember that show! The Dukes of Hazard was a nice fun, family oriented show. Uncle Jjessie was a cool old guy, The General Lee was a great car (I saw it at a car show once - if I remember correctly it was a 1969 DODGE CHARGER). Their cousin Daisy was a nice young lady and beautiful. Boss Hogg was one of the funniest bad guys on TV since his evil schemes always backfired on him in the most embarrassing ways for him, ha ha!

If you had been just a little older I bet you would have liked Dallas, at least the oil business aspect of it, which was at least half the show. The episode where it was revealed who was JR’s shooter set the record for most watched one hour drama series episode and today it still stands in second place, only placing behind the series finale of MASH which just barely edged it out and got the nod for most watched episode. Still, the episode of Dallas which revealed the shooter brought in over 84 million viewers in The United States alone, with hundreds of millions of fans watching worldwide…

I work for a company that build machines for the chocolate industry.

I have a maintenance background, Automotive, then Aircraft Avionics in the Military, currently work Public Health in the Air National Guard. Its program management basically, but in the medical /Public health arena. I do play live in band situations as often as I can, as I get older the gigs are few and far between. being a rock star is a dream that I am still pursuing (just kidding) but I do enjoy playing live with a band, and have been involved wiuth guitar and music since teenage years.