What Interview Or Feature Are You Looking Forward To Most?

The Masters Of mechanics interview I’m looking to most isn’t actually a typical interview and I don;t know exactly what to call it since I haven’t seen it so I’ll just call it “the next Masters In Mechanics feature.”

I believe the name of it is "the Science Of Speed"and it will show speed demon John Taylor in a university lab hooked up to an EMG machine among other things! This promises to be absolutely fascinating for people like me who are interested in both the ability to play guitar extremely fast and interested in physiology. To have a feature that covers both at the same time promises to be the most unique, exciting thing Masters Of mechanics has presented in a long time! Please hurry up the finishing process on this @Troy and the team because I don’t know how much longer I can wait to see this :wink:

4 Likes

I too, am looking forward to the science of speed, but I think there were something like 4 scientist interviews, John’s interview and the lab footage, so it must be one hell of an edit! Plus Brendan said there’s going to be an overview of the whole thing to condense it down. I’m not surprised it’s taken a while, but I’m looking forward to it whenever!

2 Likes

Really looking forward to the Mr Fastfinger interview!

1 Like

I’d love to see an interview/picking mechanic breakdown of both Warren DiMartini and George Lynch.

1 Like

Tommy Emmanuel, Rick Graham, Paul Gilbert, Andy James, Mattias Eklundh, Tony Macalpine, Bireli Lagrene, Patrick Rondat, Christophe Godin, Ben Higgins, Pete Thorn, Darius Wave, Rowan J Parker, Claus Levin…And of course, Yngwie Himself !!!

1 Like

Joe Stump, Mika Tyyska, Frank Gambale and Brendon Small.

1 Like