What live streams are you watching?

Hoping find out anything guitar related this community is excited to see given all the live streaming going on.

I know Al DiMeola is live streaming Saturday. He promises to let us hear some un released stuff in his vault from the ‘Friday Night in Sanfransico’ recordings.

3 Likes

I’m watching Al Di Meola, Greg Koch and Jared James Nichols. Great players, nice people and fantastic chops of course.

3 Likes

Combination of MAB’s livestreams and YouTube channel. Anton Oparin stuff, as well.

Batio has really been churning out the goods lately, insane work ethic even at an age where he can rest on his laurels.

4 Likes

I’m not watching anything -I’m practicing! I’m working from home everyday at the moment so can’t spare any practice time for watching vids! I look forward to when things are back to normal and I can watch them back … i’ll be keeping an eye on this thread!

4 Likes

At the moment I’m mostly watching my 1.5y old daughter as she attempts dangerous acrobatics in the house all day :joy: (while also trying to not get fired from my jobs hehe)

So yeah, what @PickingApprentice said :slight_smile:

EDIT: I do think this is a great thread though, and will be looking forward to stealing some insights from it :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve been watching some of MAB’s live streams too, they are really good. I love his enthusiastic personality.

2 Likes

What platform is he on? I am a simple old man, and I do not know these things.

Montreux Jazz has opened up 50 free concerts on the Stingray Qello site, which I particularly like (it turns out) because the app lets me cast it to the Google Chrome box and have household-leading sound quality; I watched the John McLaughlin and Carlos Santana show today.

(Also a friendly neighbour dropped around a bunch of fusion-oriented DVDs but that isn’t much good to you lot, and there’s not a lot of shred anyway.)

He is streaming from Facebook. I’ll look for the JM and Carlos show.