What’s brewing at CTC?

I’m just curious if you guys have any new content in the works? I think I’ve watched just about everything possible on your site and just can’t seem to get enough. This is a really great resource, and the soundslice linked tab and video is awesome.

2 Likes

Good question! And glad you’re enjoying everything so far. Yeah there’s a bunch of stuff we’re working on!

Next up will be our second interview with Andy Wood, an all-acoustic one with mandolin + acoustic guitar. Like our other interview w/ Andy this one’s itself essential a double interview, with a fairly massive multi-instrumental collection of musical examples. It’s a lot to edit but we’re making good progress and this will be like two hours of new material coming soon :slight_smile:

Beyond that we’ve got a few other interviews cooking, and we’re also working on updating the Pickslanting Primer with some substantial new tutorial material. In general we’re always working on at least a few things at once!

3 Likes

Awesome, really looking forward to the new Andy material.

If possible can you guys add a little insight as to what chords his runs are intended for? Even just a few examples would be very cool. Some of the first interview stuff is a bit ambiguous if you are not hip to the genre.

I’m looking forward to seeing new interviews coming - Mika Tyyska especially.

2 Likes