Which state, country you good folks at?

From Paris, France :baguette_bread:

1 Like

I just moved to the Boston MA area and am loving this city tbh. We should do a meetup!

3 Likes

I tend to gravitate to pizza when I can, so we’d go to the one in the North End pretty much every weekend for a couple months when I was stationed nearby. I miss that city, so easy to walk around!

Another Spaniard here. Living in Spain.

1 Like

What part? You say that now, just wait for winter.

2 Likes

Camberville.

Where I’m from (a few hours away in NYS) we stopped getting decent winters. I’m ooking forward to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I work in the area, but solidly on the Cambridge side close to MIT. I live in Brighton.

1 Like

I’m from Wiltshire in the UK. A very rural area full of farms, military bases, small market towns and of course the world famous stone-age stone circles Stonehenge and Avebury.
When I’ve visited the US I tell people I live near stone henge and they recognise it.

3 Likes

Everything I know about Stonehenge I learned from This is Spinal Tap. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I’m from Sweden. Still waiting for the Malmsteen gene to kick in

3 Likes

expression in that particular gene may need specific coercion. Maybe a mix of alcohol and cocaine.

1 Like

I’ve been to the original, at the insistence of a coworker. It was a solid fine.

For me, the gold standard to beat in Boston is Area Four, in Kendall Square. That place is awesome.

Stoked to see this became a pizza discussion, though, homemade pizza and craft cocktails were my pandemic project!

1 Like

I need to take a trip to New Haven because that might be my fav style!

Yeh that may be why lol. “Consider it done!” was a familiar phrase in our office where we were all Spinal Tap fans.

1 Like

I literally work footsteps from that place, right in tech square. It is pretty good. Pricey, but good. I’ve always wanted to try Pinocchio’s in Harvard square. It seems to be pretty well revered, I just haven’t had the excuse yet.

Speaking of stoked, that’s another good one in the Boston area my friend Scott owns. He used to run a studio, but had passion for pizza.

1 Like

Santarpio’s ftw /thread