Is there a master of transcriptions here?

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for someone who could help me to transcribe the nemesis solo of my life. I’m doing only my baby steps in shred guitar so trying to slow the solo down with any piece of software did not help much, I think the picking is not 100% correct either, the mix is old, and there’s 0 live recording of this piece of music (there’s a lot of live recordings of this player however, so a small hint is that he’s using economy picking).

I’d pay for the work as well, I’m not expecting anyone to do this for free, but as I my playing has improved recently, I’m looking for new goals to chase, and I really want to start learning this song.

The solo starts at 2:34

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If only the mix was a bit clearer. I’m pretty used to doing transcriptions and I’m intrigued to give this a try, but I’m almost sure there’ll be parts that I can’t make out exactly. The way he’s playing sounds like he’s sort of approximating bunches of notes that sound good together, instead of always playing intended subdivisions.

Like you said, the picking likely isn’t 100% correct and when he goes to lower registers, the mix and playing unfortunately make it hard to hear what’s happening. I’m not gonna ask for money for this, but I can take a look every now and then and see if I can work it out over some time.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. If I could only find the “arch” of the descending run at the start, it would be a big step forward already, I think it’s a repeated sequence, going in a descending way.

Hi guys,

here is the first line. Not sure about 2nd bar 2nd sextuplet. But rest should be correct.
It sound sometimes weird, but try to listen at lower speeds. LH fingerings are compatible with USX/DSX.
Szeretnélek boldognak látni.pdf (60.3 KB)
Szeretnélek boldognak látni.gp (10.9 KB)

1 Like

Thank you for your work @gtasanan I have no clue how you have ears to differentiate the notes here, but it sounds really close if not identical on original speed in guitar pro. Now, my biggest concern is how to execute this :smiley: The raw speed is already something I can’t even play on with a single note tremolo, and the duplicated notes and the fingering makes it even more horrifying. I’ve seen him many times live and he’s using a lot of 4 notes/string fingerings with really wide stretches even on lower frets so it makes sense why I can see so many 4 notes/string fingerings.

Yeah. The 4notes/string seems to be the only way how to play this long run.

1 Like