Magnets being shipped?

So I was looking for updates regarding the kickstarter magnets. I forget who it was writing, but they stated that the magnets are being sent out in boxes, no bubble wrap, etc.

I don’t believe I’ve even received anything requesting my address. Are they being shipped?

I don’t think the production has finished yet.

Nothing is being shipped yet! As Gabriel points out, we’re still working with the factory to make them. Here’s our latest update:

We send these updates by email through Kickstarter, and we also post them on the blog. Are you subscribed to the Kickstarter mailing list? If so, you should be seeing them.

1 Like

@Troy There are going to be soooooo many magnet POV posts when it gets delivered. Can I buy stock in this?

1 Like

I thought I was. I’ll have to check again. Thanks…

You and I both…

It seems as if the parts on shapeways are no longer available. I did buy the instructions back in 2018, but just remembered about it again and am really craving some of that camera angle! What can be done?

For whatever it’s worth, in the meantime I had some success with this set up, but a little inconvenient:

the post with that angle: DBX clips for problem solving: stumped on 4 string roll

1 Like